Friday, October 7, 2011

Family Pictures and Family Pictures

As I have done a horrible job blogging as of late, I decided to do a major dump today.  We’ll see how far I get.

First of all are the family pictures we’ve had taken.  We did some family pics with the Anderson family in August.

IMGP1302IMGP1300IMGP1274IMGP1320IMGP1317

We also had some taken at Walmart.  I am putting them on from the website, so it has the studio name on it.  However, I wanted it here, so I am posting them anyway. 

Lucy and SamLucy full 2Lucy closeFam 1Sam closeSam full

My sister-in-law, Sara, sent Lucy and Sam the cutest shirts that say “Big Sister” and “Little Brother”, so I tried taking their pictures in them.

SAM_1827 Sam was not impressed with the idea of sitting on the grass, hence the furrowed eyebrows (which is a common thing for him).  Unfortunately, the pics outside did not fly.  We moved indoors -

SAM_1911 which worked a little better.  You can see that it wasn’t the same day, as Lucy’s hair is about 3 inches shorter in the second pic.  Smile

2 comments:

  1. Lucy's pictures turned out sooooo good!!! They remind me of one of your pictures when you were little!

    ReplyDelete